1. Raise your seat. I went mountain biking on Monday. It
was good, but painful. Not quite where I wanted to be. I’ve
been trying desperately to get back to my 2002 pre-employment level of
biking and running fitness. All the treadmill work was doing
something for me but nothing visible, y’know. You have off and on
days when you exercise regularly. So, it’s great but …
sometimes it’s not very rewarding. I went mountain biking after
work on Wednesday evening and this time it felt a little strange so I
raised my seat post about an inch. Woooooorld of
difference. It felt grrrreat. Close to where I want to
be. We’ll see how I feel today. So raise your seat so your
legs can extend and function much more efficiently. Oh, and I did
forget all of my gear so I was traveling about 10lbs. lighter than
2. Why don’t Floridians build aerodynamic houses?
3. Judge Judy is the most horrible person alive. People
should not be rewarded for being mean, nasty, disrespectful and
venomous. But in our society we give people who behave this way
television shows and make them famous and rich. Then we complain
about how uncivil our society is. And what’s more, why would
anyone agree or even apply to appear in her courtroom? How can
justice be meted out when the verdict is decided by a vile, abusive,
black-robed hag who behaves like a temperental, nagging, pouting,
chemically imbalanced 10 year old girl?
4. I like Jennifer Connelly. I probably won’t see Dark
Water, but I dig her. Except she always looks sleepy. Like
she just woke up after a nap. Lackadaisical.
5. I started listening to “Altered Carbon”. It’s good so far. If you’re into sci-fi, check it out.
6. Is it Harry Potter time yet? I’m ready.