I’ve got some recommendations. Great iPhone apps:
I would post the map I made of my ride at Patapsco the other day but since I’m not hosting this blog myself there are limitations for that kind of thing. It’s neat. I am very out of shape, by the way. But I still survive. I guess, as long as I know how to love I know I’ll stay alive.
- Just as good as a dedicated GPS device (not that I’ve used one but hey. It’s what I expected.)
- Uploads to a web site where you can generate a KML file, share tracks, and see graphs ‘n charts.
- Since iPhones currently don’t allow applications to run in the background you have to set your phone to not lock. And you can’t start another app. And don’t answer the phone.
- It absolutely eats battery life.
- Set screen brightness to minimum
- Turn off 3G and wireless detection.
Movie showtimes and information on your iPhone. Simple, right. But really well done.
- None yet