Inside: Disjointed | Junglenest indoor campout
Gross or awesome? Or both. Grawesome. Look inside my knee. The second pic (upper right) is the torn femur cartilage. I think bottom left is after the smoothing.
Cigna won’t cover manual physical therapy. What is wrong with you??
Hydrocodone and Amazon don’t mix.
Really. I need to have my privileges revoked. But now that it’s here this thing is awesome. How do you solve a first world problem? With first world consumerism!
Good gravy, this thing is comfortable, though.
A lot of campsites at parks don’t allow hanging hammocks or you have to use the designated camping pad. Meetups, festivals and gatherings. Take this puppy out for boss level chillin’. I wish I had a yard.
- You only need two trees. The ground can be rocky, overgrown, on a slope, or wet. Doesn’t matter.
- Can be smaller and lighter than tent system. Some.
- Quick to set up and pack up.
- You need two trees or anchor points.
- Can be chilly with air moving around you.
- Need a tarp to counter wind, rain, and snow.
- Lack of privacy. (I’m getting a large tarp to deal with that.)
- Where do you put your other gear, pack and shoes?
- Camping in cold weather requires hammock quilts. The good ones are $$$.